Learn how to be in control of your e-mails and benefit from the network-wide reach it gives you. Communication makes the world go around – this is the same with the use of e-mails online.
Here you will learn about using e-mail software, e-mail etiquette, sending and receiving attachments, address books, safety, and most importantly privacy.
- 15. E-mail at a Glance: Opening Attachments
- 4. E-mail at a Glance: How Private Is E-mail?
- E-mail Addresses
- E-mail Etiquette and Signatures
- E-Mail Management, Reliability and Error Correction
- E-mail Messages: Sending, Replying and Structuring
- E-Mail Software and Web-Based E-Mail (Webmail)
- Email Attachments & Web Links
- How E-mail Works – Anatomy and Function