Guidance and Disclosure
Making money from your blog is a unique experience. Many bloggers take it as supplementary income, others base a whole business plan around it rightfully so. While you want to maximize your earning potential, transparency is crucial – treat readers like friends, with honesty. After all, we are friends, right?
Disclosure: Website Builders is a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. All services have been fully tested and used by our team, all recommendations are based on our experiences. We are an independent company, with our own opinions.
Don’t panic, you haven’t been betrayed, the above simply means we are a sponsored affiliate with some services we recommend, however:
- We never have, do or will ever suggest a product, service or tool which we haven’t tested;
- We ONLY recommend services which we find useful, of worthy quality and most of all within reasonable value;
- By purchasing blogging related services via WebsiteBuilders, you save money on your hosting due to exclusive discounts;
- We do NOT form partnerships with un-reputable, dishonest or unreliable service providers.
Not All Services Are Sponsored
While we do accept the occasional deal from trusted service providers and long-lasting partners, WebsiteBuilders' priority is to remain the go-to website for universal guidance related to blogging in general.
Our content is specifically created to answer your questions, to provide you with a clear roadmap of successfully launching, running and monetizing your blog in an enjoyable manner.
Being an Affiliate means you have the luxury of spoiling your visitors with good quality, free content – just like we do.
Start your journey today, check out our step-by-step guide on launching your own blog.
How Do I Make Money From My Blog?
Making money from your blog can be simplified, as long as the right measures are taken before considering monetization. Tracking links called ‘Affiliate Links’ can be obtained from service providers, these links track users referred from your blog allowing the providers to reward you for any purchases made.
Prior to proceeding with Affiliate Partnerships, the following are key:
- Ensure your blog is transparent, truthful and honest
- Maximize relevance in terms of topic and niches
- Have a solid, relevant base of visitors (How do I get traffic on my blog?)
- Validate any services you plan to sponsor/advertise
In reality, it’s simple. Bloggers often get ahead of themselves by attempting to make money, but it does take time. By following the basic set of preparatory points above, you can maximize your chances of earning some productive revenue.