Last Updated on
Google’s Chrome browser gives you several options for what page(s) to open when you first launch the browser:
- The default “start” page
- The tabs you last had open when you closed the browser
- A specific page or set of pages
To set which of these you would like to happen:
- Click on the menu button on the right side of the toolbar. It looks like three horizontal lines stacked on top of each other.
- Select Settings
- On the settings page, select your preferred option under On Startup.
- Open the New Tab Page
- Continue where you left off
- Open a specific page or set of pages
- If you select this last option, be sure to click Set Pages to identify which pages you want to see when you open Chrome.