Last Updated on
Gain valuable knowledge on navigating and using the web efficiently. Our basic internet lessons directory was initially assembled to give a structured insight to those wanting to learn numerous aspects of being online. Whether you are looking to learn for professional, personal or simply a leisurely use, the below lessons are structured to give you a taste of the most popular topics, in terms of internet usage.
Dive in, start with Lesson 1 and see where it takes you. Don’t be scared to allow surrender yourself to any links connecting you to other pages, it’s all related. The best that can happen is more knowledge! Enjoy the Basic Internet Lessons from the WB team.
11. Lesson Plan: Sending and Opening Attachments 12. Lesson Plan: Web-based E-mail 13. Lesson Plans: Blogs 2. Lesson Plan: Dissecting the Internet 3. Lesson Plan: Web Browsers 5. Lesson Plan: Web Addresses 6. Lesson Plan: Web Pages 8. Lesson Plan: Online Information: Fact or Fiction?
- How To Search The Web – A Lesson Plan With Discussion Questions And Answers For Teachers
- Netiquette: A Lesson Plan For Students (With Discussion Topics & Activities)
- Teach Kids Internet Basics With Our 14 Free Lesson Plans
- Teach Students The Basics Of Sending E-Mail With This Free Lesson Plan
- Teach Your Students About Navigating The Web With This Killer Lesson Plan
- Teach Your Students How E-Mail Works With This Useful Free Lesson Plan
- Teach Your Students The History Of The Internet With This Free Lesson Plan